Product Designer for Project Frog, Inc.
Whether you are a school district facing a time-crunch to get kids in seats, a healthcare provider seeking modern environments for clinical care, or a data center operator looking for flexible, fast to up-time facilities: Project Frog’s innovative building platforms offer the right combination of accelerated construction schedules, programmatic flexibility, best-in-class systems, and expert technical support.
We realize benefits for our customers through:
- Rapidly configurable component buildings
- A global network of quality assured SKU manufacturers
- End-to-end project support and coordination
- Standard warranties on building components and systems
Client Project Frog, Inc
Role Product Design Engineer
Projects that are lean, green, and stream-lined
- Precision manufacturing of all building kit components occurs in quality-controlled factory environments, ensuring product arrives to site free of defects or the need for change orders
- Building kits are designed for easy transport and packed flat to minimize the number of deliveries, reducing the environmental and financial impacts of shipping
- Just-in-time delivery drives efficient, clean construction sites with minimal lay-down space required
- On-site KANBAN inventory protocol drives no-stock out builds for all kit related fasteners and materials, minimizing disruptions to workflow
- Comprehensive delivery and sequencing schedules empower general contractors to oversee coordinated, efficient sites that reduce risk associated with delay
- Intuitive installation requires no specialized trades, allowing general contractors to reduce labor costs and accelerate project schedules
- A ‘Well’ Core and Shell. Building kits and components are designed to meet or exceed WELL Building, LEED and CHPS certification standards, providing design-build teams with an excellent core and shell platform for certification
As a product design engineer at Project Frog, my role was to design and manage several major product lines.